PaloT wrote:

> Hi Patrik,
> I'm reusing smartclient-bt project as business tier project in other
> projects. I found that persistent unit generated in parent project
> contains entities also from smartclient-bt project.

That must be a bug. I have changed in JPA.xpt so that external modules are
excluded. Please verify and test with smartclient.

PaloT wrote:

> Only problem which
> I feel is that AccessFactory implementations have name of unit manager
> hard coded. e.g. from GuiDataSourceAccessFactoryImpl:
>
>     @PersistenceContext(unitName =
> "SmartlientGuiPartEntityManagerFactory")
>     protected void setEntityManager(EntityManager entityManager) {
>         this.entityManager = entityManager;
>     }

The unit name is defined in
extensions::helper::persistenceUnitName(Application app)

You can do an around of that to redefine the unit name in smartclient-bt.

PaloT wrote:

> Can't we generate it without unitName? Do you know about any reason
> why we need unitName? Shouldn't we wave default EntityManager and
> avoid creating two EntityManagers?
>
> TNX
>
> Pavel

No, it should be possible to define several units, to be able to use several
databases in same app. I did that on based on customer request, so don't
change.

/Patrik