Hi Pavel,

I recently made an attempt to port Sculptor 1.8 to Helios. I hoped to
get relief from an annoying bug in the Xtend debugger but it is still there.

I came quite far and could even generate the backend part from a simple
model, which was, as far as I recall, 1:1 with the result from Galileo
(3.5).

The following dublicate methods in the generator had to be removed:

guihelper.ext:
-UserTask firstIfAny(List[UserTask] tasks) :
-       tasks.isEmpty ?
-               null :
-               tasks.first();

helper.ext:
-Collection[DomainObject] getNonEnumDomainObjects(Module module) :
-       module.domainObjects.reject(d | d.metaType == Enum);
-

In the MANIFEST.MF files of the Xtext plugins I changed the log4j
dependency to an eclipse bundle.

The only real problems I could not fix were the changes of the Xtext
scoping API. It was too complicated for me to understand the existing
scoping rules and the new scoping api, because I'm not familiar with
Xtext scoping. These are crucial for the M2M Transformation.

Everything else seems to work quite well. Because of the missing maven
artifacts I ran the workflows from eclipse.

BTW: I recently noticed Galileo suggests Xtext 1.0 updates which might
get Galileo users in trouble.

Joachim