De: Pedro Pinedo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2005 9:30
Para: forum.help400@combios.es
Asunto: Prueba,no me llega ningun mensaje desde hace dos dias

Pedro Pinedo Hernandez:  Analista-Programador
Grupo Amcor Flexibles Hispania S.L.
Planta: Tobepal Logroño
Departamento de Informática / IT Department
tfno.:+34 941 28 60 90 - 941 03 01 39
fax: +34 941 20 75 43
26006 Logroño Spain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(quitar nospam del dominio, para enviar)
______________________________________________________ AMCOR FLEXIBLES -
LEADING THROUGH INNOVATION
message may contain privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
AMCOR FLEXIBLES immediately. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views
of AMCOR FLEXIBLES.