Dear Forum, Dear Dr. Rajeevsarathy,

The subgroup you give cannot have index 2, as it is easy to find larger index
in finite quotient images. (In fact I think the index is infinite.) Is there
possibly a misprint in group or realtors, or why do you think the index should
be 2?

(The error message you get is indicating that coset enumeration did not
succeed. One can type `return;’ to try with more memory, but of course it can
never terminate  if the index is infinite.)

Regards,

   Alexander Hulpke

Mitto ab tabulariUM meum