sorry, in my last post it may not be clear enough, the actions are:
G= symmetricgroup(n),   omega = GL(n,F) or subgroup of GL(n,F).  for any field
F defined by: (g,a)-->gag^-1the second action:
G = G cross G (i.e cartesian) ,  omega as above ,  defined by
third:
G = (Sk × Sn−k) × (Sk × Sn−k) , omega = (0,1) -matrices
thx
Saad.