Hi,
first, sorry for my bad english. I'm a german user.
Today I tested the integrated FTP-Tool, because I hope, that I can abandon to my
FTP-Tool in future.
Sadly I miss some handle on the integrated FTP-Tool.

- to rename a folder or a file, you must click on the rename-icon or use the
rightclick-menu.
I wish, that I can rename like in every other tool. Click on the folder/file two
times slowly or pressing F2.
- moving files or folders to another folder. Select one or more files/folders
like explorer-filehandle. Click and hold down on the selected files/folders an
put them into another folder. The second possibility is: select one or more
files/folder, like I discriped it up to this sentence. Rightclick on them.
Select "move" from the rightclick-Menu opens a input-dialog for the requested
path.

I think, with these two improvements, I can abandon to my ftp-tool and only use
PSPad to programm and handle my server-files.

Thank you for PSPad. It's a great tool!

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,39796,39796>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com