I want to make an script but i'm not that coder.
So maybe someone with more knowledge want to step in?

Idea:
I like to use portable apps which use INI for settings.
In this ini's are often items like
yxz 001 =
yxz 002 =
yxz 003 =

I like sometimes to modify this ini by hand.

Now i have the need to create several yxz 00n = lines.
.
.
.
Here i want to use an script:
1.) Fife dialog box'es ask the user:
1a: InputBox"Prefix for each line?:" , ,xyz)
1b: InputBox"Start with number? _ Use leading zeros to set length:, , 001")
1c: InputBox"Steps between each?:" , , 1)
1d: InputBox"How many lines?:" , , 3)
1e: InputBox"Suffix for each line?:" , ,=)

The script counts from 1b, 1c and 1d the leading padding zeros.
.
.
2.) the script wrote all lines.
yxz001=
yxz002=
yxz003=
.
.
.
3.) I can use Alt+I Insert to complete the work.
.
.
.
Any one feel like wanna do this?