massimobalestra:
I am working with this last patch right now.
Autoindent is on and I was able to disable the "scroll past EOL and EOF".

I also use these settings.

massimobalestra:
I often insert characters and then undo. Everything seems to work correctly to
me.

Maybe we are talking of different bugs. If you would like to see what I mean,
please try the following:

* Create a new C/C++ file (Select File/New..., in the following dialog select
C/C++)

Now you have an empty main() function and the C/C++ Highlighter switched on.

* Put the cursor at the end of line 12 (behind the opening bracket {)
* Press <enter> to create a new line, then <TAB> and enter some text.
* Press <enter> again to initiate an autoindent action.

Now the cursor is exactly below the beginning of the text in the line above.

* Now press <Ctrl>+Z to undo your last action

You will notice that besides the line created by the step above also the closing
bracket is gone. Generally, you will notice that in the line below the newly
created line there will be as much characters lost beginning from the left as
the autoindent action in the line deleted by the undo action had generated
before. This has not been changed between build 2374 and 2381 and is dangerous
because it can destroy the code you are working on. I'm only using the current
build because I mostly don't use the undo function.

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,52218,52266>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem