My desktop is running Windows 7, with PSPad in the "programs" partition (not
with the OS).

My server is running Ubuntu 8.10 server edition. (I plan on trying to install a
newer LTS version, but it's an old Dell box that may not take it. Had a hard
time getting this on it.)

The files in question are in my home dir, which is served as a Samba share
(handled nicely by Windows 7, btw).

Cat 5 cable connects both to an older dsl router/modem.

One thing I did just notice: there's about a half hour difference between the
two clocks. I'll try resetting both of them and see if that changes anything.

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,56138,56157>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem