I forgot to mention that my files are opened thru FTP.
So, after doing a diff (I use DiffMerge), PSP asks me if
I want to take over the changes.
This is a good thing, but because I opened the file with FTP, the file with the
changes is not the file on FTP but a temporary file in my Windows temp folder.
Only when I press Ctrl+S (SAVE), the file with the changes will be saved to
FTP!
I believe PSP does not show the indication that the contents are changed because
the temporary file is saved!
Could it be possible to display the notification until the file is really saved
to FTP? (don't know if this is technically possible in an easy way...)

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,64347,64889>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem