Hi Jan,

I noticed a problem wiht the latest release 2661, not sure where it appeared as
I upgraded from 2658, so I skipped a couple of version, but this is the problem:

I have an external compile command that I call with an %Input% parameter and I
can have 4 possible options for this (Compile, Suntax, List, Xref). In the
previous versions, whenever I ran the external compile I could see in the
dropdown "Enter parameter value" only these 4 entries, one per possible value
already used, but now, as I use Compile most of the time, I see 15 of Compile
values, so basically before it was not adding the same value to the list if
already there, now it is, and removing older ones as there is probably a limit
of 15.

Please let me know if you need more details, or if there's some new setting that
I can make use of to revert to old functionality.

Thank you,
Cristian

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,65236,65322>