First of all, I don't consider this a bug, because it started today and all I
did was boot the PC. Nothing new was installed as far as I'm aware (this is
Windows 10, so maybe it updated something during the weekend by itself?)

Anyway, the problem I have now is:
If I open a file by calling PSPad from outside with a given filename, it
iterates through all open tabs (usually I have around 10-15 tabs open) before it
appends the file in a new tab, resulting in an annoying screen/progam flickering
because the quick tab changes. It seems that all the files/content in the tabs
are updated before the new files are added in a new tab.

Any hints what/where I could check something?

I've tried the latest stable release and beta 2700 and 2716, deleted the pspad
folder and made a clean 'install' (I'm using the portable version). And I'm 100%
sure this problem didn't exist last week.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,66911,66911>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com