Download links (2.9 MB):
http://pspad.poradna.net/devel/pspad462b2735.zip
http://www.pspad.com/files/beta/pspad462b2735.zip

This archive _contains modified files only_. The correct way how to get
full functionality:
1. Download and install latest full version!!!
2. Replace existing files with content of archive

I am very sorry for slow development. I am overloaded with work in my job just
now. I hope it will be OK soon again.

_Changes to 4.6.1 (2730)_

_News_
ABB Rapid - code explorer extended of local procedures and traps
new action aRemoveDuplicitiesCI - removes duplicated lines as case insensitive
Link panel - added few shortcuts for open link (Enter), open link in default
application (Alt+Enter), edit link (Ctrl+Enter)
New icon set PSPAD_64 for 4k displays

_Fixes:_
Log window size in memo mode
Unix Shell Script - fixed inline comment
FTP connect from menu in case FTP window is closed
Statusbar - line number was trimmed in 4k resolution
Code parser for PL/SQL - fixed sequence parsing
Code parser for C++ - function starts with "switch" wasn't included
Text diff with disk content - with external tool is content of the window stored
to temporary file first

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,67509,67509>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com