larryralph:
First off, I use PSPad a lot. My favourite editor.

One option I would like to disable though, is the insertion of sample code.
Currently I am writing some Batch code. When I start typing, for example, an
ECHO statement it is automatically filled in with extra and new lines of code.

Is there way to turn off this feature? I've checking settings a few times and
I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks

Hi,
if this is the autocompletition function, which you'd like do disable, there is
a dedicated setting:

Settings: Program settings: Editor (Part 2): Autocomplete delay [ms]:
the value 0 disables this functionality

You can still insert codeclips manually, typically with Ctrl+Space.

hth,
   vbr

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,70217,70219>