Thank you vbr!

The fact that you can only copy one hex digit is something new (and maybe a bug)
in version 5. In version 4 you were able to copy all marked hex digits. I
already thought about to mention that, too.
But I didn't want to confuse things in the first place because my actual
question was if you would be able to copy the textual expression (marked
characters in the picture) from the right side instead of the hex digits on the
left side. And yes, I also thought that Jan would have been able to answer that
question with a quick yes or no ;-) Nevermind.

Steffen

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,70460,70483>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com