I work with PSPad every day for years, using version 4.5.8 (2463). It used to
save my files every minute, but since a couple of days, it doesn't do any more.

I checked the INI file, the entry is correct. The only thing different from
before is that I have much more files open than I used to. Normally I had 2 rows
of tabs with about 20 files in each, now it is 4 rows.

I looked for the positions to define the interval in the program settings, but I
couldn't find it. My hope was, somehow irrationally, that setting a different
interval would solve the problem.

Any idea what I could do?

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,71811,71811>