Thank you for making the change.

How do I get the revised program?  I uninstalled the program, installed a new
download of build 5.0.3.(377), then replaced that version's PSPad.exe with the
developer build 5.0.4 (385), but the developer build doesn't seem to have it.
There's no change to the colour or thickness of the horizontal line.

I'm NOT using a laptop computer. My computer is a PC desktop with a wide screen,
and resolution 1920 x 1080.  My operating system is Windows 10.

Also the word wrap continues to fail - instead of wrapping at the designated
"Position of right edge" (right now that's 110), the lines of text continue the
right edge of the window before wrapping.

And my macros won't work.

When I close the program, I get an _Application Error _message:
[b]Exception EInvalidOperation in module PSPad.exe at 00000000003D48C9.
Control 'FEditor2' has no parent window. Path:
~fEdit_A95009453
.~FEditor2.[/b]

Sorry to have so many questions, but I'm not a programmer and your wonderful
program, which I've used happily for many years, is suddenly defeating me.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,65897,73333>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem