pspad:
When PSPad is to close, I go through all script engines and call terminate for
all running scripts.
But in this case, this script loop was call in init scripting engine phase -
this occures one time when PSpad starts. And cause this loop in init phase, INIT
never finished.
The exception was correct - PSPad stops scripts by force and script raised
exception.
WHat I did was that exception isn't shown in the closing phase.

Thanks for the clarification,
could it be possible, that  the script maybe gets a chance to react to such
closing message, e.g. by calling such optional function, where the closing of
script ressources, objects can etc. be handled before the program termination?

Thanks and regards,
 vbr

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,73475,73481>