My files are fine, only the applications don't respond. For testing, I limited
the number of folders to 200 folders and 605 files. Added in a second and merged
in a second.
Encoding and file structure intact (undamaged)!

I will gladly use third-party applications, only that I do not know the
program.
I have tried many but failed to merge or as I said, the application is not
responding (hang).

Merging piece by piece is also pointless. I just want to have one file and do
not want to combine with some small parts of files and waste unnecessary time on
it, for some small parts.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,73834,73844>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com