That is really great, I did not realize it's there already.

The only remaining question: The PsPad help says the words are only taken from
the document itself. It would be great if it was possible to supply a list of
words from the start, even for an empty document: When I create a new program
file, I would be fine if the word list was already preloaded with all keywords
and names of standard functions of the language I use, depending on the file
extension of the edited file (no problem if I have to supply that file myself
for the languages I use, but I am sure these files would very soon be supplied
by the community of users for most programming languages).

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,73814,73871>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem