I've got credentials working in Filezilla, so I'm sure I've got the right ones.
I can't get them to work on PSPad, though.  I had to use SFTP - SSH File
Transfer Protocol on Filezilla, and I'm not sure what's comparable on PSPad. I
think I've tried every checkbox, with nothing working.  It gets to 'password'
and it stops.  Below is the log generated.  What does '500 AUTH not understood'
mean? Then it's saying the Login is incorrect, but the exact username and
password work fine on Filezilla.  Can anyone help?

SSL library: OpenSSL 1.0.2k  26 Jan 2017
Connecting to: cheroenhaka-nottoway.org
220 DreamHost FTP Server
AUTH TLS
500 AUTH not understood