Thanks.

I've version 5.03 (377) 32bit

I've adapted syntax and other ini files that may be need to renewed when
installing updates. So installing a new version of PSPad is something that may
cost a lot of time to me. I usually do it once in 5 years.

In the developer forum I found a pspad504b527x64.zip file what seems to be a
portable 64bit installation. Without Autohotkey.ini and most other of the
syntax-files.

What I need is an update from 32 bit to 64 bit version with system are not
included.
So I'm not sure how to do a proper replacement from my version with
autohotkey.ini and other settings to the 64 bit version. What about the system
integration of PSPad?

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,74263,74272>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com