gwinkless:
Since (I think) new editor component I've been coming across occasions where
the caret stops moving. I can't reproduce exactly what causes it but it seems to
happen when I've been doing a lot of cut+paste (ctrl-x/ctrl-v).

It actually appears to be a redo problem - if you simply open a file, then hit
ctrl-Y with nothing in the undo buffer, it immediately breaks. I guess I thought
it was to do with cut-paste because I'd been doing a combination of both.

Also, as is probably obvious to you, simply closing the editor window and
reopening from recent files (rather than closing pspad completely) does fix the
caret.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,76011,76060>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com