Split screen mode is a very useful feature, especially when working with big
files. But it would even be better if the split screen mode would start with the
two file windows in sync, i.e when I start the split screen mode, the file
display and the text cursor on the new file window should be at the same
position as on the first window.

If I want to see the start of the file (which happens rather rarely), I just
have to hit ctrl-home, that's one key. Much more often, I want to start at the
same position as on the first window, and thats more complicated.

Another possibility would be to offer a command "sync other window", when split
screen mode is active, which would position the non focused window at the same
place where the focused window is.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,76093,76093>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com