pspad:
I need as much information as you can to provide. What functionality do you use?
FTP, Code completion e.t.c.
What does mean "very often"?

Was my recent post on this bug, of value to you??
I included a hex dump of the damaged section of the file, which shows exactly
what happened to it...  Also, the ascii strings in the section, and the repeated
code sections, should be indicative of...well... *something* ??

I don't use FTP, but I was editing cpp and html files; I use the code-completion
functions for cpp.

I included info on my Windows version.
Is there anything else that I need to include, to help you with this issue?

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?4,73692,76368>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem