Hello,

I'm using PSPad every day since more than 12 years, first of all thank you to
Jan!
But unfortunately I have to join the "leave" discussion:
- I have permanent crashes with access violation
- worst thing: it is corrupting my source code by arbitrarily inserting binary
data
- I'm on 5.0.7(687) because I was hoping for a fix, but no improvement
- I checked the recent.ini, deleted history, nothing helped
- it happens when opening or closing files, that's for sure
- I cannot make out exactly when it started

Question:
would it be possible to go back to an older version, has anyone tried?

Christian

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?4,76970,76970>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com