Pre-reqs are met, but with the code copied verbatim, I get these two runtime
errors:

So I assumed the line "menu items" was meant to be a comment and made it one
(i.e., 'menu items).

Then I get this error:
Module name "" isn't unique

I commented out the default "option explicit" line (from the VBscript template)
thinking it might relax the syntax requirements, but I still get the same error.
Does it need a specific module name?

Sorry, but it's been YEARS since I last looked at VBscript and only briefly
then. If it was a Bash script I could probably debug it myself. Probably...
:-)

Thanks!

--
Retired ... finally!