Sorry i didn't see your answer.

I) TEST EXPORT DEFAULT
1) I use Default Button in the program settings / Keymap and restart PSPad.
2) I check the Keymap settings and export a .km file to compare later with this
default

I do this several times, replacing the same export file over and over, there's
no KeyMap.ini in PSPad directory but the export file supposed to be a default
each time present several [Editor]. One for each restart.
It seems PSPad does not just export but add to the file.

If i do all this on a new file there'a only ont [Editor] but with no blank line
to separate from [Encoding]

I) TEST EXPORT DEFAULT
1) I use Default Button in the program settings / Keymap and restart PSPad.
2) I check the Keymap settings and export a Keymap-00-Default.km file to compare
later with this default
3) This first export does not include a blank line separator between [Encoding]
and [Editor].
4) I define the shortcut for Edit/aCopyLine at "Ctrl++ (PAVE NUM.)". OK twice
and restart PSPad. It works and the only difference between Keymap-00-Default.km
and KeyMap.ini is this shortcut. I make a copy of KeyMap.ini :
Keymap-01-Edit_ecCopyLine.km.ini. I make a Keymap-02-Export.km export.
Comparing Keymap-01-Edit_ecCopyLine.km.ini and Keymap-02-Export.km i see those
lines of [Editor] :
ecLineBreak=
ecCopy=
ecPaste=
ecCut=
ecUndo=
ecRedo=

I restart PSPad.
5) I define the shortcut for Editor/ecCopyLineDown at "Shift+Ctrl+Alt+R". OK
twice. It works. I restart PSPad, it works. I export a Keymap-03-Export.km file
ans quit PSPad.
Comparing Keymap-02-Export.km and Keymap-03-Export.km i see just the new
shortcut change.
6) I copy KeyMap.ini to Keymap-04.ini.
Comparing Keymap-03-Export.km and Keymap-04.ini, i see two [Editor] in
Keymap-04.ini.
7) I modify KeyMap.ini with Notepad.exe and delete one [Editor].
8) I start PSPad, export a Keymap-05-Export.km : it's the same than
Keymap-03-Export.km
9) I defined Editor/ecCopyLineDown at "Ctrl++ (PAVE NUM.)". OK twice and restart
PSPad. It doesn't work.
I export a Keymap-06-Export.km file and compare it to Keymap-05-Export.km :
Editor/ecCopyLineDown is Empty dans Keymap-06-Export.km.
I copy KeyMap.ini to Keymap-07.ini and compare it to Keymap-06-Export.km : in
KeyMap.ini there is two [Editor] and "ecCopyLineDown=Ctrl++ (PAVE NUM.)"

I think PSPad has a problme with writing [Editor] section and to put "Ctrl++
(PAVE NUM.)" or "Ctrl+- (PAVE NUM.)" shortcut in it.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,78075,78124>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem