There is a concept WEB page available for your perusal.  The link is http://T13.drdev.com/T13.  The front page and documents 2007 are active with concept material.  Also, if you look in the upper right area of the screen there is a sign-up for the reflector.  I think this is a better way since it takes E-Mail out of the loop.  This link sends a confirmation E-Mail to the requestor and an E-Mail to the list administrator.  Please take a look prior to our conference call next week (Tuesday 10-Oct 10am PST)

Curtis E. Stevens

20511 Lake Forest Drive #C-214D

Lake Forest, California 92630

Phone: 949-672-7933