The T13.org domain is in the process of being transferred from Phoenix Technologies to Western Digital.  During this process the web site will be updated with a new look and feel.  In addition, the reflector is being changed from FORUM@T13.ORG to [EMAIL PROTECTED].  Everyone that wishes to be on the ATA mailing list/reflector will need to register by going to www.t13.org on or after 27-Nov-2006.  www.t13.org will have a subscription tab where you can fill out a subscription form.  This process will create an account for you that can be used to keep your subscription up to date.  Once you fill out the form, a confirmation E-Mail will be set to your E-Mail address.  You will need to click the link in the E-Mail to confirm your registration.  We are going through this process to remove some subscriptions that may be used as spam and to prevent fraudulent E-Mail addresses from being subscribed in the future.  We are following the implementation schedule listed below:

20-Nov-2006 – WEB and Reflector services will be transferred to WD.  T13.org will stop functioning during this process.

20-27 Nov 2006 – The new WEB site will be enabled and the new reflector started.  During this time the new IP address for T13.org will begin propagating to DNS servers.  Sometime during this week I will send a message to the T13 primary and alternate members with the IP address of this site.  This will allow them to give feedback on the new site.