De : isoc-members-announce-boun...@elists.isoc.org
[mailto:isoc-members-announce-boun...@elists.isoc.org] De la part de Connie
Kendig
Envoyé : lundi 8 août 2011 14:49
À : isoc-members-annou...@elists.isoc.org
Objet : [ISOC] [Minutes Now Available] ISOC Community Grants: info sessions

Dear Internet Society member:

The meeting minutes of the below Community Grants info sessions are now
available at ISOC's meeting page: http://isoc.org/wp/chapter-meetings/ (direct
link to PDF
athttp://isoc.org/wp/chapter-meetings/files/2010/12/2-Aug-2011_Info-Sessions-Minutes1.pdf)

Any questions may be sent to projects[at]isoc.org

Best wishes,

Connie

Begin forwarded message: