Hi,

On December 24th, SOCIT Innovations at IOE, Pulchowk Campus is planning for
a conference that aims to cover all things IT. I would like to request to
see if anyone from the FOSS community would be interested in presenting a
talk at the event. Please mention the necessary procedures to follow (if
any) and also the contacts and a suitable time to meet. Your support will
be highly appreciated. Please send any queries to nabeen.kha...@gmail.com
or call any of these numbers:
9841794623 (Ayush Shrestha)
9804263397 (Nabeen Khadka)

IT Conf. 2011 will be a part of Pulchowk IT fest that incorporates
Photoshop Competition, install fest and IT Conf. 2011. The conference is
aimed at tech enthusiasts. I take this opportunity to  invite all
interested individuals to be a part of the conference. Please take notice
of the limited seats available.