Hi all,

Thanks everyone who supported directly or indirectly in todays First
Mozilla Nepal Meetup.

I would like to clear a point here.

I mentioned a point in the meeting:
" Contributors/developers/volunteers will work by the name of Mozilla Nepal "

I got some feedbacks from my friends, stating that it sounded as if it
meant the credit to the work by the contributors will go to Mozilla
Nepal.
Actually, my point was, the name of community you are involved for
contribution to Mozilla will be Mozilla Nepal, as a means to unite all
the contributors out there. You will always get full credit for your
work.

I apologize if I had failed to give proper explanation earlier.

Hope that clears the confusion, if there was.

Working on report now.

Thanks!

--
Avash Mulmi