Nikita,

Here is the link to the sign up form. We are all filled up on explorers BUT
we still have room for guides. If you wanted to be an explore you can get
on the wait list incase people drop out last min... but I would not be
hopeful of that, cause there are already 5 people on the wait list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGxuemhLWkFNd2lUX2phcEdfQjM2aHc6MQ#gid=0

Also you can join the pi bakers group on FB to keep up to date with our
happenings and the next install fest. The group is at
http://www.facebook.com/groups/piBakers/

-Sakar

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM, Nikita Sharma <nikita.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all is there anyone who is apart of raspberry pi  (sorry i don't
> exactly remember the name cause i lost the mail) please send me the link
>
> --

“Understanding of the self only arises in relationship, in watching
yourself in relationship to people, ideas, and things; to trees, the earth,
and the world around you and within you. Relationship is the mirror in
which the self is revealed.” J Krishnamurti