Dear FOSSians,

we at k_ have spent the last few weeks thinking about how a hackerspace in
Nepal could be supported. Grant funding is not immediately available in the
small amounts we need, nor for hacking. And charging people individually
only gets as so far. This problem has been vexing us for a while now... but
we have found a brilliant and very Nepali solution: khasi

k_ is going to do a crowdfunding campaign (maybe kickstarter) to raise
enough money to buy:
1. a herd of goats
2. 20 ropanis of land in the high hills

Then every dashai we bring the khasi's down to Kathmandu and sell them to
members of the tech community. And use the profits to fund k_.

With our amazing advanced website you will be able to
1. book a khasi in advanced
2. G+/Google Hangout with your khasi anytime (cause all of you are super
active on Google social media right?)
3. Write code remotely to get the ghotalas to feed your khasi specific
things, or graze in specific places.
4. And every week we will create a new animated gif that you embed into
your personal website

Get your bitcoins ready friends. The new era of khasi buying is among us...
and its all for a good cause.

The k_ Low Level Political Mechanism

--
“Understanding of the self only arises in relationship, in watching
yourself in relationship to people, ideas, and things; to trees, the earth,

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.