Best Of Luck to all!

On 8/28/14, suraj bohara <surajbohar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> as all know today we have meeting at FOSS office putalisadak
> we finalize the list of team leader and discuss about the venue but not fix
>
> yet, all team are active from today
>

> Working Teams:
>
>    - *SFD Finance Team* | Lead by Suraj Bohara / Rajan Kandel
>    - *SFD Artworks Team* | Lead by Sagar Ghimire / Subham Ghimire
>    - *SFD College Co-ordination* | Lead by Abhash Adkhari / Sujan Upreti
>    - *SFD Documentation Team* | Lead by Spandan Pradhan
>    - *SFD Materials Team* | Lead by Subham Ghimire
>    - *SFD Media Team* | Lead by Nikesh Balami
>    - *SFD Social Media Team* | Lead by Firoj Ghimire
>    - *SFD Software Support Team* | Lead by Tapan B.k.
>    - *SFD Technical Session/Panel Team* | Lead by Manish Dangol
>    - *SFD Event Co-ordination Team* | Lead by Rajan Kandel/ Tapan B.K.
>    - *SFD Volunteer Co-ordination Team* | Lead by Manish Dangol
>
> Regards,
>
> Suraj Bhara
>

> --
> --
>
> ---
> "FOSS Nepal" group.
> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Sushil Ale
Student at Gandaki College of Engineering and Science
Pokhara, Nepal
Mobile : +977-9856045818
Website : www.msushil.com.np
LinkedIn : np.linkedin.com/in/msushil/ <http://np.linkedin.com/in/msushil/>

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.