Thank you hempal sir,
   we want to listen something from you hempal sir,
   we've place a formal motivational guest lecture for about a hour
   As per we've planned
    our formal program will start at 9:30 with intro speech from principal
sir then ..
    then we move on to guest lecture ,
    first of all we're placing motivational and introductory speech from
prakash dai ( motivational + about experience with CSIT )
    then we move on to introducing the major part of the event ie speak on
introduction to FOSS : we would like to place your talks  regarding FOSS
here .
  My phone no is : 9860138167

Thank you Sagari as well,
   Thank you for your regards , but
   Sorry about the timing , its favorable day for us before the vacation so
if you could manage something for us we'd be pleased to get something from
the chitawanix team
and here is location of the college ,
ShivaMandir ,Gongabu Kathmandu
thank you

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.