Thank you Prabhas,
Its very nice to act a part on Open Source Project like OSM.
And i want to thank my friend Sushil Ale Magar for giving me such a honour.
Thank you for your link.And as i am beginner in this FOSS,i will need all
your guidance.

Regards
Software Developer
DreamSYS IT Solution PVT. LTD.
Chipledungha-4,Pokhara
www.dreamsys.com.np
sus...@dreamsys.com.np

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Sushil Ale <np.msus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Prabhas, Thanks for helpful links and suggestions.
>
> I've used JSOM for editing my gps data to upload it back to the osm. I'm
> now comfortable on using jsom for mapping in osm. I've most of the
> important places mostly banks and offices at besishahar and some of the
> places of ghalegau and bhujung. This link http://osm.org/go/zsqu6rJFi
> navigate you to besishar. You'll find really good changes on the map of
> besishahar and it's surrounding.
>
> Thanks Again.
>
> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Prabhas Pokharel <
> prabhas.pokha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sushil, those are some nice looking traces!
>>
>> So OSM has actually two stores of data. One is that help you store your
>> raw GPX tracks like the ones you uploaded.
>> The second store, the data that actually gets rendered on the maps, has
>> to be hand-edited a little bit (for example, if there are paths in the area
>> already, you will want to merge your paths with those).
>>
>> To do that,  you will need to use the JOSM application. A great series of
>> guides exists at the website learnosm.org. These pages will probably be
>> the most helpful for you:
>>
>> http://learnosm.org/en/beginner/start-josm/
>> http://learnosm.org/en/beginner/more-about-josm/
>> http://learnosm.org/en/beginner/editing-with-josm/
>>
>> When you do finish uploading the tracks, feel free to send a link of the
>> area that you uploaded back to this list... would love to see the progress
>> made!
>>
>> cheers,
>> --prabhas
>>

>> On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Prabhas P. <prabhas.pokha...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> --
>> Prabhas Pokharel
>> http://prabhasp.com
>> twitter/skype/facebook/whatever: prabhasp
>>
>> --
>> --
>>
>> ---
>> "FOSS Nepal" group.
>> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>

> --
> Sushil Ale
> Student at Gandaki College of Engineering and Science
> Pokhara, Nepal
> Mobile : +977-9856045818
> Website : www.msushil.com.np
> LinkedIn : np.linkedin.com/in/msushil/
> <http://np.linkedin.com/in/msushil/>
>

>  --
> --
>
> ---
> "FOSS Nepal" group.
> email to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FOSS
Nepal" group.
to foss-nepal+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.