Hello Nabaraj,
Great to hear from you. You are welcome to any of the part of the open
source community you like. Find one of your favorable which you can take
part and contribute to community. If your organization wants to incorporate
business with open source tools, we welcome that too.
Let us tell more so we could help you ahead.

Regards

Mr. Sagar Chhetri

www.sagarchhetri.com.np
www.gaindakot.com