Hello all,

As most of you might have already known that FOSS Nepal got the stall from
CAN this year too. A huge thanks to CAN for that. You might have also known
that since it was last hour decision so we (the volunteers involved in the
process) were also informed at the very last hour. Despite all odds FOSS
Nepal has a stall in this year's commtech too.

This year like always volunteers in their free time will come and give a
helping hand in the stall. Today we had two volunteers from RAN and three
volunteers from NSS lead by our very own Amit Shrestha. Apart from that
Basanta Shrestha and I was also present there.

Because of the last hour call we couldn't gather a lot of materials today.
We had the wikipedia bookmarks in the FOSS office so we took that to the
stall.

I hope this email will act as a call for volunteers and communities within
FOSS Nepal community to join us in the stall with their community
materials. The stall we have this year is bigger than the ones we used to
get last year.

You can contact me or Hempal dai who might be present throughout the event.

My contact details : Surit Aryal (9843742690)

Lets make it fossible

With Regards
Surit Aryal
Mozilla Nepal Representative