Hi Everyone,

Just found, you can also add and update the college community details in
the given Google Sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v_vOTDxKPMP0jkJ5kODI9HLDw3cjq8Lb7r7CYqNPEI0/edit?usp=sharing

We plan to update all the details of college communities by next week.
Please feel free the reach me anytime if there is any question or confusion.

The updated list will help us to plan the event calendars and manage needed
resources.

Regards,