please donot send me unwante emails otherwise i will complain to nepal police.

    On Thursday, 28 June 2018, 7:29:37 am GMT+5:45, Subir Pradhanang
<subi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Looks like a good one on OpenStack! I would have certainly liked to have
attended it.
Cheers,Subir
On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:21 PM, Basanta shrestha <basanta.shres...@gmail.com>