On 5/15/15, Lluís Batlle i Rossell <vi...@viric.name> wrote:

> I also dislike that branches are not part of the stored history, and
> nothing can be checked about old branches (integrated, destroyed, etc).

Huh.  I didn't realize that.  You mean that there is nothing
equivalent to https://www.fossil-scm.org/fossil/brlist in Git?  GitHub
seems to give me some nothing of a list of branches (though clearly
not as useful as the page linked above).  Maybe this is only branches
that still have a HEAD - that have not been merged and closed?

Can you talk more about this problem, from the point of view of
someone whose Git experience is limited?

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org