On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 2:21 AM, Ross Berteig <r...@cheshireeng.com> wrote:

> The documentation for /json/wiki/diff/v1/v2 says that v1 and v2 are the
> UUIDs of wiki page versions, and that the diff is from v1 to v2.

Testing has commenced!

> Which would seem to read as the deletion of a line, not the insertion of a
> line. In other words, it appears that the diff is reversed.

Ooops :/. AFAIK i'm the only one who's ever used that feature and i never
noticed. i use it in my wiki front-end (
http://fossil.wanderinghorse.net/wikis/cson/), and there i'm seeing what
i'd expect i may very well have reversed the params there, too (it's been
3+ years, so i don't recall off hand). i'll take a look at that this
weekend.

> And that better agrees both with my expectation and with what the GUI says
> for /wdiff?name=Page2&a=6:
>
>      1      1   Lorem ipsum dolor sic amet.
>             2  +consectetur adipisicing elit.
>
> The json tests current as of checkin [cb611ffc9b] show this issue.

Thank you :)

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/