Le 25/01/2017 13:17, Joe Mistachkin a écrit :
BohwaZ wrote:

Hey, the HTML rendering of wiki pages using fossil syntax is currently
broken.

Can you specify what it's doing incorrectly?

FossilWiki-formatted pages were treated as text/plain.

So for example links were not transformed into HTML tags, but left as is, eg. "[Wiki link]".

I can see why my fix worked, looking at the change that created the problem: https://www.fossil-scm.org/index.html/fdiff?sbs=1&v1=5928a25dc68772bc&v2=492aa680b85f51df

And the function definition in wiki.c:

/*
** Only allow certain mimetypes through.
** All others become "text/x-fossil-wiki"
*/
const char *wiki_filter_mimetypes(const char *zMimetype){
  if( zMimetype!=0 ){
    int i;
    for(i=0; i<count(azStyles); i+=3){
      if( fossil_strcmp(zMimetype,azStyles[i+2])==0 ){
        return azStyles[i];
      }
    }
    if(  fossil_strcmp(zMimetype, "text/x-markdown")==0
        || fossil_strcmp(zMimetype, "text/plain")==0 ){
      return zMimetype;
    }
  }
  return "text/x-fossil-wiki";
}

So in fact the default should be "text/x-fossil-wiki" and not "text/plain" when zMimetype == 0. I just checked and my wiki pages do have pWiki->zMimetype set to 0. So my fossil wiki formatted pages were treated as text/plain.

I don't know why you did that change though? but I think it should be reverted to get back the correct behaviour.

Regards.