Hi,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Andy Bradford <amb-fos...@bradfords.org> wrote:
> Thus said Richard Hipp on Fri, 15 Jan 2016 07:46:17 -0500:
>
>> I received email alerting me to the following:
>> https://www.xssposed.org/incidents/124372/
>
> There are free tools that could be run to check their claims...
>
> These folks might have one:
>
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cross-site_Scripting_%28XSS%29
>
> Andy
> --
> TAI64 timestamp: 4000000056996424

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but the site mentioned in the original
post has disclosed the vulnerability.  I was just notified by the
security team at the university I work at (Boise State) that my fossil
server is vulnerable to this XSS attack.  I'm no security expert, but
it seems to be legit.  It was independently verified by a service my
university subscribes to.

--
Kyle