Hi Andy,
I've previously found and followed a description at https://www.fossil-scm.org/xfer/wiki?name=shjs on adding support for syntax highlighting via the shjs client-side javascript library to a fossil server instance. I think I only found this page via web searches - I'm not sure where the rest of the fossil wiki links into the cookbook or even where to put the links!

shjs claims to support Tcl, but I've personally only really tried on C and Javascript sources myself, so it may or may not met your requirements.

Dave