There is now a new Fossil check-in which might fix this problem.  See
https://www.fossil-scm.org/fossil/info/c0a3e9ff6fbe3b48 for details.

This check-in occurs *after* the version 2.6 release of Fossil.  So
you will need to recompile Fossil yourself in order to get access to
this potential fix.  Let me know if you need help in doing that.

Sergey:  Please try out the new Fossil and tell me "yes" or "no"
whether this fixes your problem.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org