100 - 300 GB?  I assume you mean 100 - 300 MB, or 1-3 GB???

License analysis times vary a lot because it depends on the size of the unpacked files (large files are slower/byte than small files), and files already in the repository from a previous upload don't need to be reanalyzed.

One of our installations uses an HP blade server with 6 blades dedicated for agents. That's a total of 32 cores, and each blade has from 12-16 GB RAM. The Fedora 9 DVD iso (5.2 M files, 3.68 GB) took (I think) 2-3 days to do the license analysis.

Yes, the performance is pretty bad. This is why we are doing a new license analyzer for the 1.2 release (actually two license analyzers). Our target it do an iso like this in under 24 hrs on a single processor. So far the timings look promising but we are not quite ready to time a very large upload (we are making the analyzers into agents now).

Bob Gobeille