On Jun 15, 2009, at 6:55 AM, heinz.h.hi...@daimler.com wrote:

I am looking for the binary files of fossology. If I use the apt packages configuration for Debian, I get a mistake.
I have added the following lines into /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://fossology.org/debian/ ./

Then I used “apt-get update" and "apt-get install fossology” on the command line, but it did not work. Does anybody know what I have to do to download and install the binaries?

Hello Heinz,

What error do you get when you do the apt-get install?

You might also be interested to know:

The default install locations for fossology files are in:

http://fossology.org/file_locations

There will be a new release (v 1.1) in probably less than two weeks. The 1.1 release notes are in:

http://fossology.org/release_notes

Bob Gobeille